5 Ways To Celebrate Thanksgiving This Year
This thanksgiving we encourage you to keep your celebrations as small as possible. This will allow you to minimize you and your families chances of COVID-19 exposure. This is an opportunity to create new traditions, rather than returning to the old ways. These are a few ways you can celebrate Thanksgiving this year.
- Host a small dinner with the people in your household.
- Invite extended family members to your celebration by hosting a virtual dinner. Organize a start time to eat over Skype, Zoom, or FaceTime.
- Consider online shopping instead of the traditional methods. There are tons of deals online that are just as good as the in store sales.
- Send your favorite dish to your family and friends. That way you don’t have to miss out on your famous sweet potato pie.You can even consider cooking it together virtually.
- Create new traditions with your family and friends. Host a virtually karaoke party before dinner or practice the latest TikTok dance. The opportunities are endless and the memories will last forever.
It’s tough to be away from family during Thanksgiving. But, don’t let pandemic stop you from showing gratitude, sharing love, and spending time with friends and family.