Thank you for your interest in consulting with Law Office of Edward W. Neufville, III, LLC. A consultation with Attorney Edward W. Neufville, III is your opportunity to meet with an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer to discuss your legal needs. The purpose of the consultation is to discuss the details of your case, and outline a winning strategy.
Prior to the meeting, you will need to complete and submit to us the client intake questionnaire. All information obtained from you during the initial consultation is protected by attorney/client confidentiality.
The Law Office of Edward W Neufville, III, can conveniently and efficiently consult with prospective and current clients located anywhere in the United States or abroad by telephone, in-person at our location or via Skype, WhatsApp or Zoom.
1. Initial Case Review (Consultation) – Based on his 14+ years of immigration legal experience, Attorney Edward Neufville developed a systemized and fresh approach to the first meeting with the client. You will meet with the Founder and Principal of the law firm during this first meeting, not a legal assistant or a paralegal. The purpose of this meeting is to listen to your needs and provide individualized solutions to your specific case. During this thirty (30) minute confidential meeting, Attorney Neufville will provide an in-depth analysis of your immigration matter and will discuss options available to you. You should plan to be in the office for approximately 45 minutes.
2. Email the Attorney. Do you have a general question or inquiry regarding President Trump’s immigration policies Do you have a burning legal question you need answered? Not ready to commit to a full and thorough review of your case using our systemized approach? Our attorney will take one (1) question from you and respond to you via email.
3. Second Opinion on immigration legal strategy. Do you need a second pair of eyes on a case already pending? Have you had a case denied and need to understand what happened and what’s next? We will review your documents, the strategy and based on our 14 plus years of experience in immigration, share with you our impressions of your case and suggest directions and the next steps.
4. Immigration Consequences of Criminal Arrests or Convictions. Are you a non-U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (Green Card holder) with criminal issues, past or present? We will review your criminal records and discuss with you the immigration consequences related to your criminal arrest or convictions.
5. Professional Collaboration and Strategic Advice. Law Office of Edward W. Neufville, III, LLC, routinely collaborates with and provide strategic legal advice to local and national law firms and entities in matters regarding U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law and Transnational Law. Contact our office to schedule a time to discuss and develop a winning strategy for your client.