The main piece of advice this season is to continue to avoid social gatherings and only celebrate with people from your own household. Also, it’s best to check the CDC’s website and local guidelines for the most accurate Christmas Covid information. Understanding the Covid-19 case levels in your community can help you make the best decision on how to celebrate this year. If you do plan on hosting a gathering consider the following:
- Consider hosting Christmas outdoors. You can invest in tents, or outdoor heating to keep guests comfortable and warm.
- Consider how long your event will last, the shorter the better.
- Limit the number of people you invite over. It’s best to keep a group of 10 or less.
- Consider the location where your guests are traveling from. It’s best to invite people in your community if need be. If there is a travel ban from a specific state, then avoid inviting friends and family members from that region.
- Minimize exposure and social distance while you’re together
- Wear a mask and sanitize common areas as often.
Celebrating Christmas will be different this year, but as always we can make the best out of our experience together. Let’s continue to keep one another safe, and combat this pandemic effectively. Happy Holidays from the Law Office of Edward W. Neufville III, LLC.